| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hanover, Nh in July is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 15:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Hanover, Nh July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hanover, Nh, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hanover, Nh:
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 119.5 kms (74.2 miles) NNW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) WNW
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 46.4 kms (28.8 miles) N
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 161 kms (100.1 miles) WNW
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 35.8 kms (22.3 miles) W
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 161.8 kms (100.6 miles) N
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) ENE
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) ESE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE